© 2020 Wulff Architects, Inc.

1515 Locust Street, 2nd Floor, Philadelphia PA

215-985-0500

‚Äč

  • LinkedIn - Black Circle
  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Twitter - Black Circle
  • Instagram - Black Circle
Show More

ALGAR FERARRI SHOWROOM

PHILADELPHIA, PA

This renovated structure was originally built in the 1870s by the Derham Body Company and had a long tradition of selling upscale carriages and automobiles on the Main Line. Now owned by Algar, the facility is one of the East Coast’s premier locations for the sale and service of Ferraris and Maseratis. The scope of the project involved a complete renovation of both the interior and exterior of the building. Wulff Architects worked closely with Ferrari, Maserati, and their corporate architect—in Milan, Italy—to renovate this structure, making it one of the first of 250 facilities in North America to undergo this transformation. The renovation was comprehensive as it focused on increased showroom space, upgraded sales and reception areas, and a completely redesigned state-of-the-art service facility.